BLUEROCK Model 945 Copper Wire Stripping Machine 3HP 220V
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- IN STOCK USA! Usually Ships Within 24hrs.
- 305.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Model 945 STRiPiNATOR ® Scrap Wire Stripping Machine by BLUEROCK ® Tools
3 Horsepower 220V, Large Floor Standing, Copper Wire Stripper
Your time is money! Do not waste time stripping with a single blade. Multiple size cutting channels with multiple blades means you no longer have to adjust your machine for every different size and type of wire!
- 14 cutting channels, cut different wire types and sizes without constant adjustment (including Romex®)
- 2 cut and 2 feed rollers pull wire in automatically and cut thicker wires on both top and bottom in a single pass
- Spring suspension allow for wire imperfections and consistent cutting pressure
- 3-Horsepower 220/230V AC motor (no DC transformers or rectifiers)
- Heavy duty 305lbs industrial grade steel machine ships in a wood and metal crate
- Overload Protection motor starter switch
- Power Supply: 230V, 60Hz, 2.2KW, Single Phase 3HP Motor
- Attached power cord with 220v NEMA Twist Lock Plug L6-20P (see picture)
- Power Cord not included. Must be installed by a qualified Electrician
- Wire Range: .064" (14 AWG) - 1-3/4" or in metric (2.5mm-45mm)
- 14 Channels of Cutters- 20 Blades
- Strips both copper and aluminum, solid and stranded, single and multi-conductor wires
- Strips Certain ROMEX® Brand Cable or other NM Cables
- Combines Gear and Belt Driven Function
- Cutting Speed: 125' per minute
- Strips both copper and aluminum, solid and stranded, single and multi-conductor wires!
Basically there are 2 sets of cutter/rollers. It's made to cut the tops and bottoms of larger wires and the tops only on smaller wire. The spring loaded mechanism on the top allows you to adjust the tension of the cutters depending on what wire or jacket size you are cutting. You can cut two wires at once if you want. Also, .064" is approximately 14 AWG. I've cut smaller wire (16 AWG) with one of these in the past. It's rated to cut up to 45mm (1-3/4")
This is a commercial freight item and will ship using FedEx Freight.
- Shipping to Canada: Contact For Quote
- Shipping to Metropolitan Zip Codes - New York 100xx-119xx , MA 025xx-026xx, DC 200xx-205xx : +$150
Alternatively, we can ship it to your nearest Fedex freight hub for customer pick-up. (Find your nearest hub here... https://www.fedexfreight.fedex.com/locations.jsp )
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER, CONTACT NAME AND BUSINESS NAME AND BUSINESS ADDRESS FOR FREIGHT NEEDS DURING CHECKOUT. OUR SHIPPING COMPANY NEEDS THIS INFORMATION AND WE CANNOT SHIP WITHOUT IT! THANKS
THESE PRICES ARE FOR THE LOWER 48 ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT FOR ALASKA & HAWAII SHIPPING PRICES.
There will also be additional charges to ship to the New York City metro area (local shipping companies charge additional fees), please contact us for a quote before purchasing.
FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS, PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING QUOTATION (INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING DETAILS). Shipping to a commercial address with a forklift in Canada should be approximately $149, but contact us for a quote as more remote destinations will probably be higher. Shipments to Canada will need a customs broker. If you do not have a broker, we can handle the brokerage, duties and taxes for $185. Contact us for more details.
ROMEX® is a registered trademark of Southwire Company