USED BLUEROCK 8Z1 Concrete Core Drill With Stand
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- USED 8Z1 Core Drill
- Usually Ships Within 24hrs!
- 60.00 LBS
- FREE USA Shipping
USED 8Z1 CORE DRILL HIGH OUTPUT CONCRETE CORING DRILL
Our useded tools may have minor scuffs, blemishes, signs of light use and/or be repackaged. All used items are inspected prior to sale, sold in good working order and include all contents.
- Max Drilling Diameter: 8" (The drill bit pictured is not included, see our separate core bit listings)
- Rated Voltage: 110V
- Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 2400W
- Speed: 750 RPM
Structure and Features:
- The drill is fitted with a safety clutch Adaptable water spigot for "wet" drilling
- Drill color is red
- 2 Wrenches, 3 hex wrenches, 2 spare brushes
- Adjustable Top Bolt for Binding into Ceilings
- Water Spigot for use with Standard Garden Hoses
- This is a heavy duty drill with high output for concrete, asphalt and masonry drilling. Reinforced concrete with rebar
This is a used 8" portable coring drill with a stand. It's a high quality high output unit.
These drills use the standard 1-1/4" threads used by most concrete core drills. They are designed to drill through reinforced concrete masonry, assorted brick and block as well as other types of rock.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for the interest.
DRILL BIT PICTURED IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE
FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING QUOTATION, IF NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN ITEM DESCRIPTION.