BLUEROCK Model 945 Wire Stripping Machine Copper Recycler Stripper
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- Usually Ships Within 24hrs!
- 310.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
STRiPiNATOR ® Scrap Wire Stripping Machine Model 945
- Power Supply: 230V, 60Hz, 2.2KW, 3 HP, Single Phase Motor
- Wire Range: .064" (14 AWG) - 1-3/4" or in metric (2mm-45mm)
- 14 Channels of Cutters- 20 Blades
- Strips Certain ROMEX®Brand Cable or other NM Cables
- Brand New Motor Starter Switch- Heavy Duty High Quality with Overload Protection
- Combines Gear and Belt Driven Function
- Cutting Speed: Approximately 125' per minute! (pieces of wire should be cut in 4 foot lengths)
- Power Cord not included. Must be installed by a qualified Electrician
- Strips both copper and aluminum, solid and stranded, single and multi-conductor wires!
Basically there are 2 sets of cutter/rollers. It's made to cut the tops and bottoms of larger wires and the bottoms only on smaller wire. The spring loaded mechanism on the top allows you to adjust the tension of the cutters depending on what wire or jacket size you are cutting. You can cut two wires at once if you want. Also, .064" is approximately 14 AWG. I've cut smaller wire (16 AWG) with one of these in the past. It's rated to cut up to 45mm (1-3/4"). We carry spare parts in stock for this machine, so if you need anything in the future, feel free to contact us.
This is a high quality heavy duty wire stripping machine.
This is a commercial freight item and will ship using FedEx Freight. Shipping fees are highlighted below:
- Shipping to a Commercial Address with Forklift: Free
- Shipping to Local FedEx Freight Hub: Free
- Shipping to a Commercial Address without a Forklift: $75
- Shipping to Residential Address with Forklift: $75
- Shipping to a Residential Address without Forklift: $150
- Shipping to Canada: Contact For Quote
- Shipping to Metropolitan Zip Codes - New York 100xx-119xx , MA 025xx-026xx, DC 200xx-205xx : +$150
Alternatively, we can ship it to your nearest Fedex freight hub for customer pick-up. (Find your nearest hub here... https://www.fedexfreight.fedex.com/locations.jsp )
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER, CONTACT NAME AND BUSINESS NAME AND BUSINESS ADDRESS FOR FREIGHT NEEDS DURING CHECKOUT. OUR SHIPPING COMPANY NEEDS THIS INFORMATION AND WE CANNOT SHIP WITHOUT IT! THANKS
THESE PRICES ARE FOR THE LOWER 48 ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT FOR ALASKA & HAWAII SHIPPING PRICES.
There will also be additional charges to ship to the New York City metro area (local shipping companies charge additional fees), please contact us for a quote before purchasing.
FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS, PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING QUOTATION (INCLUDE YOUR SHIPPING DETAILS). Shipping to a commercial address with a forklift in Canada should be approximately $149, but contact us for a quote as more remote destinations will probably be higher. Shipments to Canada will need a customs broker. If you do not have a broker, we can handle the brokerage, duties and taxes for $185. Contact us for more details.
ROMEX® is a registered trademark of Southwire Company