4" Z1WS Concrete Core Drill w/ Stand + 2 Bits - PACKAGE DEAL
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- 4" CD w/Stand plus 2 Free Bits up to 4"
- Usually Ships Within 24hrs!
- 70.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
NEW BLUEROCK ® TOOLS DIAMOND 4"Z1 DUAL SPEED CORE DRILL
HIGH OUTPUT CONCRETE CORING DRILL
COMES WITH CORING RIG! USED PORTABLE OR IN THE RIG!
ALSO COMES WITH TWO DIAMOND WET CORE BITS UP TO 4"
We also carry the following bit sizes: 1", 1.25", 1.5", 1.75", 2", 2.5", 3", 3.5", 4", 4.5", 5", 6", 7", 8", 9", 10", 12"
- Max Drilling Diameter: 4"
- Rated Voltage: 110V
- Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 1500W
- Dual Speed: 2100rpm/950rpm
Structure and Features:
- Two-gear rotary speed is designed for drilling different size holesThe drill is fitted with a safety clutch
- Top gear is for smaller drill bits 1"-2"
- Bottom gear is for larger drill bits 3"-4"
- This unit is designed to be an easy portable type drill for easy hand drilling
- New improved water hose assembly with metal fittings and hardware for "wet" drilling
- Drill color is red
- Level on side of the drill for precision drilling
- Automatic hold down switch for comfort
- 2 Wrenches, 3 hex wrenches, 2 spare brushes
- Adjustable carriage
- This unit is designed to be portable and able to be used with an included drilling rig.
This is a brand NEW 4" portable coring drill with a stand. It's a high quality unit with a duel speed function. It can be used either as a portable unit or on the drilling rig. Let us know if you have any questions before or after purchase. We'll usually answer emails questions within the hour. Thanks for shopping!
These are brand new "wet" type concrete coring bits. They use the standard 1-1/4" threads used by most concrete core drills. The overall length is around 17" with the inside measuring around 14.5" in depth. It's designed to drill through reinforced concrete masonry, assorted brick and block as well as other types of rock. It's a high quality bit that's made to last.
FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING QUOTATION, IF NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN ITEM DESCRIPTION.
I have always paid for boring all my holes in concrete
then I decided to buy this product, I thought it was going to be hard since I was boring a 4" hole in solid concrete with 3/4 rebar inside
went in very smooth cutting 4 rebars and a steel plate
this product is really worth it, and I have this boring machine for more future use
bluerock 4"Z1ws concrete core drill w/stand and two bits was really worth buying
now I don't have to wait for the companies to come and bore my holes
great product, at least for me