BLUEROCK Model 20Z1 T/S 220v Concrete Core Drill w/ Tilting Stand & Rolling Base
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- 20Z1 T/S
- IN STOCK! Ships out the same day if ordered by 1PM PST M-F
- 140.00 LBS
- FREE USA Shipping
BLUEROCK 20Z1 T/S 3-SPEED CORE DRILL
OUR BIGGEST, MOST POWERFUL 20" CAPACITY CONCRETE CORE DRILL
WITH TILTING STAND AND ROLLING BASE
- Max Drilling Diameter: 20" (The 20" drill bit pictured is not included in this sale)
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Rated Frequency: 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 3500W
- CE Certificate
- Three Speed: 360/750/1000 RPM
- NEMA L6-30P 250V Twist Lock Plug
Structure and Features:
- Three-gear rotary speed is designed for drilling different size holes
- The drill is fitted with an outer regulating safety clutch
- Has an overload protection switch to protect the machine and user
- Adaptable water spigot for "wet" drilling
- This is a heavy duty drill with high output
- Tilting Stand with measured inch and centimeter drilling depths
- Drill carriage with a 1:1 standard and 2:1 fine gear handle pressure options
- Left or right side compatible quick disconnect press handle
- Heavy duty rolling base
- For concrete, asphalt and masonry drilling. Reinforced concrete with rebar
Stand: 43" Tall
Base: 16"x14" Wide
Front motor to back wheels: 28"
Maximum core bit total length: 26"
Anchor bolt hole: 3/4"
Total shipped: 46"x17"x20" 136lbs
Bare machine: 98lbs
NOTE: The 20" drill bit pictured is not included in this sale (although it is for sale in our store). We stock large 12", 14", 16", 18" and 20" diameter core bits.
FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING QUOTATION, IF NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN ITEM DESCRIPTION.