At BLUEROCK Tools, we believe in the power of giving back to the community. As part of our commitment to social responsibility, we are thrilled to continue our BLUEROCK Charitable Giving Campaign. This year we added a new matching program as well to increase the impact! This initiative reflects our dedication to making a positive impact on the world and giving back to those in need.
Our campaign mission is simple yet powerful: to spread joy, make a difference, and contribute to the world around us. Through this campaign, we aim to address critical issues, support local and international organizations, and inspire positive change.
- 100% Funded Campaign: Our employees are at the heart of this core campaign. This is a 100% company funded program that gives all of our employees the absolute choice to give to any 501(C)(3) non-profit organization. Our employees get to choose who and how much of their allotted funds to give to.
- Matching Donations Campaign: To amplify the impact of our giving, this year BLUEROCK has also implemented a donation matching program outside of the normal 100% company funded program. For every dollar donated by our employees, BLUEROCK will contribute an equal amount, doubling the overall contribution.
This year, our Charitable Giving Campaign will focus on the following areas:
- Education: We believe in the transformative power of education. Our campaign will support initiatives that provide educational resources, scholarships, and opportunities for underprivileged students.
- Health and Wellness: A healthy community is a thriving community. We will contribute to projects that enhance access to healthcare, promote wellness, and support those facing health challenges.
- Environmental Sustainability: As stewards of the planet, we are committed to environmental sustainability. Our campaign will fund projects that promote conservation, sustainability, and eco-friendly practices.
How You Can Get Involved:
We invite everyone – employees, customers, and community members – to join us in making a difference. Here are ways you can get involved:
- Donate to a Cause You Care About: Every contribution, big or small, makes a significant impact. Give what you can, when you can.
- Volunteer: Participate in volunteer opportunities in your community. Your time and skills can create positive change.
- Spread the Word: Help us raise awareness about our Charitable Giving Campaign. We like to think that all businesses can give back when possible, even small businesses. Share our posts on social media, use our campaign hashtag #bluerockgiving, and inspire other business and individuals to join a cause.
At BLUEROCK Tools, we believe in the profound impact that businesses can have on society. Our Charitable Giving Campaign exemplifies our commitment to creating a better world for current and future generations. Together, we can spread joy, make a difference, and build a brighter future for all.
Thank you to all our employees for being a part of our journey toward positive change and for picking great non-profits to make donations to.
Listed below are a few of the charities that BLUEROCK employees chose to support this year in both campaigns:
"From humble beginnings, the AHA has grown into the nation’s oldest and largest voluntary organization dedicated to fighting heart disease and stroke. A shared focus on cardiovascular health unites our more than 35 million volunteers and supporters as well as our more than 2,900 employees. Learn more about our lifesaving history.
Heart disease is the No. 1 killer worldwide, and stroke ranks second globally. Even when those conditions don’t result in death, they cause disability and diminish quality of life. We want to see a world free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
Our size and scope let us have real impact. The AHA has invested more than $5 billion in research, making us the largest not-for-profit funding source for cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease research next to the federal government. Learn more about our life-changing funded research breakthroughs."
"The Water Project, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that's bringing relief to communities around the world who suffer needlessly from a lack of access to clean water. We help raise both awareness and the funds needed to provide the most basic and life- sustaining need of people...water.
We believe that providing clean water restores hope by enabling our partners to make a life- changing impact through their broader development activity. We work closely with partners around the world who identify, implement, report on and follow up on each project. We share this information with our supporters through innovative tools online that inspire confidence in the work being done and the impact it has."
“Pasado's mission: In addition to investigating animal cruelty crimes and providing sanctuary and rehabilitation to animals who have suffered from abuse and neglect, we also advocate for better laws to protect animals and work to educate the public about how they can help end animal suffering. Through our uniquely comprehensive programs, we are able to help thousands of animals every year and spread a message of compassion to countless people.”
"We envision–and strive to create–a world where every child who has experienced foster care has the opportunities and support they need to pursue their dreams and launch successfully into adulthood."
"The Bertschi Fund makes an important impact on our annual budget by providing critical funding to our school. Donors can choose to direct their donation to one of three areas:
- Financial Aid: Help us continue to build an inclusive community. Your gift will directly underwrite financial aid awards that cover all areas of a Bertschi education including tuition, extended day, learning services, and summer camps.
- Faculty Professional Development: Ensure ongoing excellence in teaching and curriculum based on best practices, culturally-responsive teaching, and more. Your donation will support funding for our faculty to pursue continued training as lifelong learners. Opportunities include the annual NAIS People of Color Conference and SXSW EDU Conference.
- Area of Greatest Need: Allow Bertschi to direct gifts where they are most needed. Your donation will provide unrestricted operating funds that Bertschi uses to close the gap between tuition and the actual cost of a Bertschi education for all students."
Friends of Hawthorne PTA is a group of parents, caregivers, teachers, and community members who work together to support and bring resources to the Hawthorne Elementary Community in Seattle. We focus on increasing volunteerism, fostering participation in community-building events, and raising funds for the school.
- Supporting our children, our school, and working for a great education for all students through teamwork, strong leadership and action
- Building an inclusive community
- Celebrating our diversity
"CCA Washington is an advocacy group for salmon, steelhead, and our other Northwest fish. Our job is to give voice to this precious resource that cannot defend itself against destruction. Coastal Conservation Association (CCA) is a non-profit organization comprised of 17 coastal state chapters spanning the Gulf of Mexico, Atlantic and Pacific Coasts. CCA's strength is drawn from the tens of thousands of recreational saltwater anglers who make up its membership. From South Texas to the upper reaches of Maine, CCA's grassroots influence is felt through state capitals, U.S. Congress and, most importantly, in the conservation and restoration of our coastal marine resources."
"The Trevor Project is an American non-profit organization founded in 1998. Focused on suicide prevention efforts among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning (LGBTQ) youth, they offer a toll-free telephone number where confidential assistance is provided by trained counselors. The stated goals of the project are to provide crisis intervention and suicide prevention services for youth (defined by the organization as people under 25), as well as to offer guidance and resources to parents and educators in order to foster safe, accepting, and inclusive environments for all youth, at home, schools and colleges."