BLUEROCK Model 12Z1 T/S Concrete Core Drill w/ Tilting Stand
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- 12Z1 T/S
- IN STOCK USA! Ships out the same day if ordered by 1PM PST M-F
- 80.00 LBS
- FREE USA Shipping
BLUEROCK DIAMOND 12"Z1 T/S DUAL SPEED CORE DRILL
HIGH OUTPUT CONCRETE CORING DRILL
WITH TILTING STAND AND ROLLING BASE
- Max Drilling Diameter: 12" Max Capacity (The drill bit pictured is not included, see our separate core bit listings)
- Rated Voltage: 110V
- Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 2600W
- CE Certificate
- Dual Speed: 460rpm/900rpm
Structure and Features:
- Two-gear rotary speed is designed for drilling different size holes
- Top gear is for small/medium drill bits
- Bottom gear is for larger drill bits
- The drill is fitted with an outer regulating safety clutch
- Has an overload protection switch to protect the machine and user
- Double insulation
- Integrated water hose connection for "wet" drilling
- This is a heavy duty drill with high output for concrete, asphalt and masonry drilling. Reinforced concrete with rebar
- Tilting Stand
- Rolling Base
NOTE: The drill bit pictured is not included in this sale (although it is for sale in our store).
Vacuum bases are not designed to work in every environment or application. Very rough surfaces, cracks or very uneven surfaces will reduce suction. Optimal adhesion is achieved on smooth and flat concrete with a strong vacuum pump.
FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING QUOTATION, IF NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN ITEM DESCRIPTION.
We used this core drill with a 12" bit to core into a sanitary sewer manhole to install a new sewer connection. It was easy to set up and cut a very clean core in just a few minutes time. The tool worked as expected.