BLUEROCK PTM50-C Electric Motorized Pipe Threader Threading Machine fits RIDGID Dies
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- IN STOCK USA! Usually Ships Within 24hrs.
- 170.00 LBS
- FREE USA Shipping
Model PTM50-C 1/2"-2" Pipe Threading Machine
by BLUEROCK ® Tools
- 750W, 110V/60Hz, 7 Amp
- Thread, Ream and Cut Pipe
- Forward and Reverse Gearbox Switch
- On/Off Switch: Foot Pedal and Manual Switch
- Maximum Chuck Capacity: 66mm (2.59")
- Sledge Travel: 110mm (4.33")
- Oil Feeder: Geared Pump, Automatic
- 27RPM Forward
- Die Included: 1/2"-3/4" One Set 14 Thread/Per and 1"-2" (Fits RIDGID ® Type 811A)
- HSS NPT - Rockwell Hardness HRC58-62
- Total Pipe Capacity 1/2" - 2"
- Shipping weight: 170lbs
Shipping by Fedex Freight is FREE within USA Lower 48 States:
- YOU MUST SELECT YOUR CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS TYPE so we can get the right truck that your location requires.
- Freight Hub Local Pick-up: If selected, we will ship to your nearest hub based on your delivery address zip code. CLICK HERE TO SEARCH YOUR NEAREST FEDEX HUB: https://www.fedexfreight.fedex.com/locations.jsp Fedex will call you as soon as your item is ready at the hub and they will help you load your crate into the back of your truck, van, suv.
- Residential Address: Customer must be physically present to sign and receive shipment during normal weekday delivery hours. For most residential customers, the "Pick-up at nearest local Fedex Freght Hub" option is most convenient.
- Alaska & Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Etc. Please contact us with your shipping address for a quote
- Shipping to Metropolitan Zip Code: New York 100xx-119xx , MA 025xx-026xx, DC 200xx-205xx : +$150
CANADIAN CUSTOMERS: Fedex Freight shipping rate estimate is calculated during check-out. Shipping to a commercial address with a forklift in Canada should be approximately $75, but contact us for a quote as more remote destinations will probably be higher. Shipments to Canada will need a customs broker. If you do not have a broker, we can handle the brokerage, duties and taxes for $185. Contact us for more details.
RIDGID® is a registered trade mark of RIDGID Inc. or the Ridge Tool Company and is only used for product identification purposes.