BLUEROCK STRiPiNATOR MWS-808PD Wire Stripping Machine
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- Usually Ships Within 24hrs!
- 50.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
STRiPiNATOR® Model 808PD Manual Wire Stripping Machine
US PATENT # US8839695B2 - CN Patent # ZL201030705094.5
TURN THAT PILE OF WIRE INTO A PILE OF CASH!!
DRILL NOT INCLUDED
- MWS-808PD (Drill shaft attachment and thick plexi-glass wire feed guide)
- Wire Range: 18AWG - 1" OD
- THIS MACHINE CAN STRIP ROMEX® BRAND CABLE AND OTHER NM CABLE! ONE OF THE ONLY MANUAL WIRE STRIPPING MACHINES ON THE MARKET THAT I KNOW OF THAT STRIPS ROMEX®!!
- 9 Channels of Cutters
- 9 Cutting Blades
- Knurling on Larger Rollers for Traction when Pulling Wire Through
- NO unnecessary/dangerous back guard that impedes small wire or forces the user to put there hands near the gear
- Larger and Sturdier Hand-crank than the Competition
- Strips both copper and aluminum, solid and stranded, single and multi-conductor wires!
- DON'T WASTE TIME WITH THE OTHER MANUAL WIRE STRIPPERS THAT YOU HAVE TO ADJUST EVERYTIME YOU CHANGE WIRE SIZES!!! THIS MACHINE AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTS!!!!
What separates this manual machine from the competition is the above statement. Anyone that's used a standard wire stripper knows that it takes a lot of time and man power to adjust the blade up and down and up and down. This machine saves you that time. Basically there is 1 set of cutter/roller. It's made to cut the tops of wire. The spring loaded mechanism on the top allows you to adjust the tension of the cutters depending on what wire or jacket size you are cutting- this prolongs the blade life.
Note: The drill shaft is most suitable for continuous smaller/medium size wires. It's not made for continuous large wire operations. It can put excess stress on the shaft over time making it vulnerable to breakage. It's fine for ocassional use on larger wire, but if you're only planning on running large wire (like 250 mcm and over) you're better off with one of our larger electric machines. Let us know if you have any questions.
We carry spare parts in stock for this machine, so if you need anything in the future, feel free to contact us. Spare blades are $5 per blade and there are 9 blades per machine.
This is a high quality Benchtop Wire Stripper that's made to last. Give us a call if you have any questions about our machine at 206-604-8363. Thanks for the interest and let us know if you have any other questions.
Below is a video of our MWS-808D wire stripper to give you an idea of how these machines operate. Only difference is the plexiglass guide viewer and more finished look of the 808PD. Principally they work the same.
THESE SHIPPING PRICES ARE FOR THE LOWER 48 ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT FOR ALASKA & HAWAII SHIPPING PRICES.
ROMEX® is a registered trademark of Southwire Company