BLUEROCK CG-211C Steel Band Belt Guide Starter Kit for precision cuts vertical and horizontal
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- CG-211C Band Guide Starter Kit 2.5M
- Usually Ships Within 24hrs!
- 10.00 LBS
- FREE USA Shipping
BLUEROCK CG-211C Steel Band Guide Kit
- 2.5 Meter (98 Inch) Steel band/belt starter kit with joining tool
- 2 adjustable guides forks and mounting hardware
- 2.5M Kit fits from 12" up to 32" diameter
- Rigid steel band guide allows you to create exact path for the CG-211c to travel at any angle
- Add the optional .5 Meter length band extension for up to 38" Diameter pipe
- Add the optional 1 Meter length band extension for up to 44" Diameter pipe
For precision cuts of pipe at any angle, horizontal and vertical. The threaded joining tool is used to cinch the band guide securely onto pipe. The steel guide band is fitted with silver spacers to raise the band off the surface of your pipe by 1-3/16". When mounting on a smaller pipe and guide band overlaps, remove those spacers. Two guide forks mount on the side of the CG-211c machine body opposite of the torch and heatshield. Motorized CG-211c machine is pictured but sold separately.
(NOTE: THIS KIT WILL NOT RETROFIT ON CG-211C MACHINES PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED. THIS BAND GUIDE KIT ONLY FITS MACHINES PURCHASED ON THE SAME ORDER AT THE SAME TIME AS THIS BAND KIT)