BLUEROCK Model 8Z1 Concrete Core Drill w/ Stand & 1"- 8" Diamond WET Coring Bit Set - PACKAGE DEAL
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- 8Z1+ 1"-8" Wet
- IN STOCK USA! Ships out the same day if ordered by 1PM PST M-F
- 130.00 LBS
- FREE USA Shipping
BLUEROCK ® Tools Package Deal
Model 8Z1 CORE DRILL HIGH OUTPUT CONCRETE CORING DRILL
WITH CORING BITS 1"-8"
- Max Drilling Diameter: 8"
- Rated Voltage: 110V
- Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 2400W
- Speed: 750 RPM
Structure and Features:
- The drill is fitted with a safety clutch Adaptable water spigot for "wet" drilling
- Drill color is red
- 2 Wrenches, 3 hex wrenches, 2 spare brushes
- Adjustable Top Bolt for Binding into Ceilings
- Water Spigot for use with Standard Garden Hoses
- For concrete, asphalt and masonry drilling. Reinforced concrete with rebar.
This is a brand NEW 8" maximum capacity portable coring drill with a stand. It's a high quality high output unit.
Also included with this package deal is a new set of 1" - 8" BLUEROCK TOOLS DIAMOND WET CORING BITS. Included is 1", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 7" and 8" WET coring bits. These are brand new "wet" type concrete coring bits. They all use the standard 1-1/4" threads used by most concrete core drills. The overall length is around 17". They are designed to drill through reinforced concrete masonry, assorted brick and block as well as other types of rock.
Wet Type Concrete 8 Piece Core Bit Set Included:
- Outside Bit Diameters: 1", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 7", 8"
- Overall Length: 17" Approximate
- Inside Barrel Depth: 14.5" Approximate
- Thread Type: Industry Standard 1 1/4" (Directly fits our BLUEROCK Z1 Core Drills)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for the interest.
FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING QUOTATION, IF NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN ITEM DESCRIPTION.
I have used core drills many times and rented them or worked for companies that owned expensive ones. This one worked perfect and would recommend to anyone looking for a small investment into a great tool. We also purchased the 5 inch bit and extension. Everything worked great.