BLUEROCK Model 8Z1 Concrete Core Drill With Stand
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- 8Z1 Core Drill
- IN STOCK USA! Ships out the same day if ordered by 1PM PST M-F
- 60.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
BLUEROCK ® TOOLS Model 8Z1 CORE DRILL
HIGH OUTPUT CONCRETE CORING DRILL
- Max Drilling Diameter: 8" (The drill bit pictured is not included, see our separate core bit package deals)
- Rated Voltage: 110V, standard 3-Prong plug
- Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 2400W
- Speed: 750 RPM
Structure and Features:
- New improved water hose assembly with metal fittings and hardware for "wet" drilling
- 2 Wrenches, 3 hex wrenches, 2 spare motor brushes
- Drill press both left and right side compatible
- Adjustable Top Bolt for binding into ceilings
- Water Spigot for use with Standard Garden Hoses
- This is a heavy duty drill with high output for concrete, asphalt and masonry drilling. Reinforced concrete with rebar
This is a brand NEW 8" portable coring drill with a stand. It's a high quality high output unit.
These drills use the standard 1-1/4" threads used by most concrete core drills. They are designed to drill through reinforced concrete masonry, assorted brick and block as well as other types of rock.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for the interest.
DRILL BIT PICTURED IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE
FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING QUOTATION, IF NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN ITEM DESCRIPTION.
Worked perfect. The small base was very helpful in a tight space.
Great machine worked perfectly