BLUEROCK Model 8Z1 Concrete Core Drill With Stand
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- 8Z1 Core Drill
- IN STOCK USA! Ships out the same day if ordered by 1PM PST M-F
- 60.00 LBS
- FREE USA Shipping
BLUEROCK ® TOOLS Model 8Z1 CORE DRILL
HIGH OUTPUT CONCRETE CORING DRILL
- Max Drilling Diameter: 8" (The drill bit pictured is not included, see our separate core bit package deals)
- Rated Voltage: 110V, standard 3-Prong plug
- Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 2400W
- Speed: 750 RPM
Structure and Features:
- New improved water hose assembly with metal fittings and hardware for "wet" drilling
- 2 Wrenches, 3 hex wrenches, 2 spare motor brushes
- Drill press both left and right side compatible
- Adjustable Top Bolt for binding into ceilings
- Water Spigot for use with Standard Garden Hoses
- This is a heavy duty drill with high output for concrete, asphalt and masonry drilling. Reinforced concrete with rebar
This is a brand NEW 8" portable coring drill with a stand. It's a high quality high output unit.
These drills use the standard 1-1/4" threads used by most concrete core drills. They are designed to drill through reinforced concrete masonry, assorted brick and block as well as other types of rock.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for the interest.
DRILL BIT PICTURED IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PURCHASE
FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING QUOTATION, IF NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN ITEM DESCRIPTION.
Bought the Bluerock Tools model 8Z1 around 4 years ago. Used to drill hundreds of holes in commercial construction. Holes range in size from 1" to 8" with most around 3" to 5". At depths between 3" to 21". A 12" bit extension was used for holes deeper than 11". This drill has done absolutely fantastic, exceeded all expectations. Most cores done on 5000 psi or greater concrete at commercial airports. The Drill has good power and a great safety clutch. This is the drill to get if you need to core quite often but not every day to make a living. Replacement parts are easily available but I have yet to replace a single part. I strongly recommend purchasing the vacuum base and vacuum pump to secure the drill to most floor conditions without needing an anchor. Only problem I ever had is it sometimes trips 20 amp breakers if pushed to hard or trying to go to fast. I have used many brands of drills, some cheaper and some costing as much as 5x the cost of this drill. This is not in the same league as a Hilti,but far outshines most drills that cost 2x the money period!!!
drilled 5 6" holes with no problem
Worked perfect. The small base was very helpful in a tight space.
Great machine worked perfectly