Centering Pilot Bit 1-1/4" F to 5/8" M Core Bit to Drill Adapter by BLUEROCK ® Tools Model #19
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- #19 CENTERING BIT & 1-1/4
- Usually Ships Within 24hrs!
- 3.00 LBS
- FREE USA Shipping
1-1/4" ADAPTOR TO 5/8" WITH CENTERING BIT FOR CONCRETE CORE DRILL
This is a brand new adapter for concrete coring drills. It adapts 1-1/4"-7 threads used by most concrete core drills to 5/8"-11 which some coring bits take. This allows you to use 5/8" Bits with a coring drill. This adapter also has an option to use a centering bit which are used by some dry type shorter coring bits (such as a the BLUEROCK 1" dry bit). The centering bit is approximately 12"-13" from the shoulder of the adapter when in place.
- 1-1/4" 7unc Female end fits BLUEROCK Z-1 and compatible drills
- 5/8" 11unc Male Threaded end fits BLUEROCK Dry type core bits as well as other compatible threaded coring bits.
- Removable centering pilot twist bit
- Color is blue
Drill and drill bit pictured are not included although they are for sale.
THESE SHIPPING PRICES ARE FOR THE LOWER 48 ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT FOR OTHER SHIPPING DESTINANTIONS.