NEW! Z1 Compatible 5/8" Chuck and Adapter Kit for Twist Bits Masonry with core drills
- #21 & HD Screw Chuck
- Usually Ships Within 24hrs!
- 3.00 LBS
- FREE USA Shipping
5/8" Chuck and Adapter for Z1 Concrete Core Drills
Add versatility to your core drill with this drill chuck and adapter compatible with ALL BLUEROCK brand Z1 Concrete Core drills. Great for use with metal twist bits, masonry bits, wood bits, hole saws with a 5/8" or smaller diameter shank end.
- 1-1/4" 7UNC Female end threads onto your core drill spindle
- 1/2" 20UNF Male end threads into the back of our heavy duty chuck
- Chuck jaw capacity: 5/8" diameter
- Includes bit removal key
- Compatible with all Bluerock core drills 4Z1, 4Z1W/S, 8Z1, 10Z1, 10Z1RB, 12Z1T/S, 12Z1LRBT/S, 20Z1T/S, GCD4
- No twist bits included, this is for an adapter and chuck only.
- Also compatible with other brands that use the industry standard 1-1/4" threaded core drill end like: Husqvarna, Milwaukee, Kor-It, Weka, etc.
Compatible with any bit with a shank end 5/8" diameter or smaller. This includes Twist Bits, Hole Saws, Forstner Bits, Glass bits, Tile Carbide tip bits, Auger Bits, Masonry Bits, Step drill bits, Spade/Flat drill bits. Not intended for a hammer action bit or drill.
If you are drilling with a stand, please consider the stroke/travel of your drill stand, length of your bit and thickness of the material you are drilling. See our separate listings for 6", 12", 16" long Extensions that go between the drill and chuck.