BLUEROCK Model 4Z1WS Concrete Core Drill With Stand & 1-4" Bit Set - Package Deal
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- 4Z1 W/S plus 1-4 inch bits
- IN STOCK USA! Ships out the same day if ordered by 1PM PST M-F
- 70.00 LBS
- FREE USA Shipping
NEW BLUEROCK ® TOOLS Model 4Z1W/S DUAL SPEED CORE DRILL
HIGH OUTPUT CONCRETE CORING DRILL
COMES WITH CORING RIG! USED PORTABLE OR IN THE RIG!
PACKAGE DEAL COMES WITH: 1", 2", 3", & 4" DIAMOND WET CORE BITS
We also have the following bits for sale: 1.25", 1.5", 1.75", 2.5", 3.5", 4.5", 5", 6", 7", 8", 9", 10" & 12"
- Max Drilling Diameter: 4"
- Rated Voltage: 110V
- Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 1500W
- Dual Speed: 2100rpm/950rpm
Structure and Features:
- Two-gear rotary speed is designed for drilling different size holesThe drill is fitted with a safety clutch
- Top gear is for smaller drill bits 1"-2"
- Bottom gear is for larger drill bits 2"-4"
- This unit is designed to be an easy portable type drill for easy hand drilling
- Adaptable water spigot for "wet" drilling
- Level on side of the drill for precision drilling
- Automatic hold down switch for comfort
- 2 Wrenches, 3 hex wrenches, 2 spare brushes
- Adjustable carriage
- This unit is designed to be portable and able to be used with an included drilling rig
- For concrete, asphalt and masonry drilling. Reinforced concrete with rebar
This is a brand NEW 4" capacity portable coring drill with a stand. It's a high quality unit with a duel speed function. It can be used either as a portable unit or on the drilling rig. Let us know if you have any questions before or after purchase. We'll usually answer emails questions within the hour. Thanks for shopping!
These are brand new "wet" type concrete coring bits. They use the standard 1-1/4" threads used by most concrete core drills. The overall length is around 17" with the inside measuring around 14.5" in depth. It's designed to drill through reinforced concrete masonry, assorted brick and block as well as other types of rock. It's a high quality bit that's made to last.
Wet Type Concrete 4 Piece Core Bit Set Included:
- Outside Bit Diameter: 1", 2", 3", 4"
- Overall Length: 17" Approximate
- Inside Barrel Depth: 14.5" Approximate
- Thread Type: Industry Standard 1 1/4" (Directly fits our BLUEROCK Z1 Core Drills)
FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING QUOTATION, IF NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN ITEM DESCRIPTION.
Using this core drill for rock samples. So far its performs well with the factory core drills and the stand is really excellent. A great value for the money.
This set was exactly what I needed. I’m a structural engineer and I needed a coring drill that I could use for collecting my own concrete specimens from projects. I was nervous that the power draw might be too much for a standard outlet and i had this through a 100’ extension without a problem. I use the 4” bit with a 3/8 x 6” tapcon bolt to mount the rig on vertical surfaces. No issues whatsoever even when I go through the reinforcement. It’s not exactly light 30-40 lbs with the bit installed so it helps to have two people to mount it, but carrying it is no problem and transports easy. I am really impressed with the feel and quality of the drill. I wasn’t sure how it would feel and if it would last. I’ll be sure to update this post if I have any problems but so far I’m very happy with the value of this product.
Only used it once so far. Excellent speed and torque. Comes with everything you need to start coring except the bit. Well built for the price. We will see how it holds up. But it's got me interested. Drilled 2in core 7 1/2 deep dry core no water. Impressive. Dry coring didn't go as fast as wet but the drill gave it hell. Good bits help.
This BlueRock Tools drill is heavy duty and makes drilling through concrete easy. The tool weighs 22lbs so the driller either takes frequent breaks or uses the shoulder attachment. I used a 4 inch wet drill bit with this drill and I drilled through 7 inches of concrete in about an hour and a half with many breaks.
This is a core drill not a regular drill. It takes core drill bits which attach to the drill with large threads, like a 3/4 inch nut and bolt.
If you have to drill through concrete this a a great drill and reasonably priced.