BLUEROCK Model WS-212 Motorized Copper Wire Stripping Machine
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- IN STOCK USA! Usually Ships Within 24hrs.
- 0.00 LBS
- FREE USA Shipping
NOW WITH HIGH QUALITY UL RATED MOTOR STARTER w/ OVERLOAD PROTECTION
Your time is money! Do not waste time stripping with a single blade. Multiple size cutting channels with multiple blades means you no longer have to adjust your machine for every different size and type of wire!
- 9 cutting channels, cut different wire types and sizes without constant adjustment (including Romex®)
- 2 cut and 2 feed rollers pull wire in automatically and cut thicker wires on both top and bottom in a single pass
- Spring suspension allow for wire imperfections and consistent cutting pressure
- 2-Horsepower 120V AC motor (no DC transformers or rectifiers)
- Heavy duty 205lbs industrial grade steel machine ships in a wood and metal crate
- Free Fedex shipping to most of the USA lower 48 states (see below for full details)
- Wire Range: 22 AWG - 1000 MCM, .057" to 1.5" OD, 1.44mm - 38mm
- 2HP Motor: 120V, 60Hz, 1.5Kw, single phase, standard Type-B plug (3-prong grounded)
- Self adjusting spring suspension allows cut and feed rollers to adjust to your wire size
- Combined Gear and Chain Driven Function
- Cutting Speed: Approximately 75ft per minute
- Strips Certain ROMEX® Brand Cable or other NM Cables
- High Quality UL Rated Motor Starter with Overload Protection
- Base Dimensions: 23.5" x 14.5"
Anyone that has used a standard wire stripper knows that it takes a lot of time and man power to adjust the blade up and down and up and down. This machine saves you that time. There are 2 sets of cutter/rollers. It's made to cut the tops and bottoms of larger wires and the bottoms only on smaller wire. The spring loaded mechanism on the top allows you to adjust the tension of the cutters depending on what wire or jacket size you are cutting- this prolongs the blade life. You can cut two wires at once if you want. It's rated to cut up to 1-1/2". This gives the user the ability to strip a large variety of wires sizes and types with a single machine. Strips both copper and aluminum solid and stranded, single and multi-conductor wires.
PACKING DETAILS: Shipping Weight: 220lb
CARTON SIZE: 27" x 18" x 27"
Machine Dimensions: 23.5" x 14.5" x 21" Tall
This is an industrial grade heavy duty wire stripping machine.
Give us a call if you have any questions about our machine at 206-604-8363
Shipping by Fedex Freight is FREE within USA Lower 48 States:
- YOU MUST SELECT YOUR CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS TYPE so we can get the right truck that your location requires.
- Freight Hub Local Pick-up: If selected, we will ship to your nearest hub based on your delivery address zip code. CLICK HERE TO SEARCH YOUR NEAREST FEDEX HUB: https://www.fedexfreight.fedex.com/locations.jsp Fedex will call you as soon as your item is ready at the hub and they will help you load your crate into the back of your truck, van, suv.
- Residential Address: Customer must be physically present to sign and receive shipment during normal weekday delivery hours. For most residential customers, the "Pick-up at nearest local Fedex Freght Hub" option is most convenient.
- Alaska & Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Etc. Please contact us with your shipping address for a quote
- Shipping to Metropolitan Zip Code: New York 100xx-119xx , MA 025xx-026xx, DC 200xx-205xx : +$150
CANADIAN CUSTOMERS: Fedex Freight shipping rate estimate is calculated during check-out. Shipping to a commercial address with a forklift in Canada should be approximately $75, but contact us for a quote as more remote destinations will probably be higher. Shipments to Canada will need a customs broker. If you do not have a broker, we can handle the brokerage, duties and taxes for $185. Contact us for more details.
ROMEX® is a registered trademark of Southwire Company
This is the best purchase I made in long time. Exceeded by expectations!
Pay for itself in no time!!
Cuts the job time in half as we were using a smaller older model.
Beast! this little machine paid for itself on the first day. 2500' of 4/0 in no time.
As an electrical contractor I am constantly removing old wire and selling it for scrap value. With this we can strip everything out the day it comes in and sell it for #1 bare price. Great investment. We bought the table that they make for it and then bolted the table legs to a pallet so we can move it around with the forklift.
I ran about 4000 feet of 350 MCM and about 1000 feet of #1 and #2 copper wire through this machine in a weeks time. It exceeded my expectations. Cutting both sides of the insulation/shielding is a big advantage on bigger size wire.
I've used most styles and brands of strippers but this is hands down the best.
Have not had a chance to use it much but so far it is a great machine.