BLUEROCK Model WS260 Motorized Copper Wire Stripping Machine
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- IN STOCK USA! Usually Ships Within 24hrs.
- 290.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Model WS260 Scrap Wire Stripping Machine by BLUEROCK ® Tools
One of the Largest Range Wire Stripping Machines on the Market!
INTERNATIONAL PATENTS PENDING
Your time is money! Do not waste time stripping with a single blade. Multiple size cutting channels with multiple blades means you no longer have to adjust your machine for every different size and type of wire!
- 10 cutting channels, cut different wire types and sizes without constant adjustment (including Romex®)
- 2 cut and 2 feed rollers pull wire in automatically and cut thicker wires on both top and bottom in a single pass
- Spring suspension allow for wire imperfections and consistent cutting pressure
- Big blade cutter assembly (on the right side of motor) process XL wires, hard jacket wire and speciality wires with thick insulation
- 2-Horsepower 120V AC motor (no DC transformers or rectifiers)
- Heavy duty 270lb industrial grade steel machine ships in a wood and metal crate
- Free Fedex shipping to most of the USA lower 48 states (see below for full details)
- Wire Range Left Side Channels: 22 AWG - 1000 MCM, .057" to 1.5" OD, 1.44mm - 38mm
- Self adjusting spring suspension allows cut and feed rollers to adjust to your wire size
- 9 Channels of cutters, 13 hardened steel cutting blades
- Wire Range Right Side Channel: 4/0 - 2-1/4" OD
- Single channel large cutting blade
- Single lead screw
- Combined gear and chain driven function
- Cutting speed: approximately 75ft per minute
- 2HP Motor: 120V, 60Hz, 1.5Kw, single phase, standard Type-B plug (3-prong grounded)
- High quality UL rated motor starter with overload protection
- Base Dimensions: 31" x 16"
This is BLUEROCK Tool's newest most versatile wire stripping machine. It combines the versatility of the popular WS212 with the large wire ability of the Model 60. This gives the user the ability to strip a large variety of wires sizes and types with a single machine. Strips both copper and aluminum solid and stranded, single and multi-conductor wires.
Give us a call if you have any questions about our machine at 206-604-8363
Shipping by Fedex Freight is FREE within USA Lower 48 States:
- YOU MUST SELECT YOUR CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS TYPE so we can get the right truck that your location requires.
- Freight Hub Local Pick-up: If selected, we will ship to your nearest hub based on your delivery address zip code. CLICK HERE TO SEARCH YOUR NEAREST FEDEX HUB: https://www.fedexfreight.fedex.com/locations.jsp Fedex will call you as soon as your item is ready at the hub and they will help you load your crate into the back of your truck, van, suv.
- Residential Address: Customer must be physically present to sign and receive shipment during normal weekday delivery hours. For most residential customers, the "Pick-up at nearest local Fedex Freght Hub" option is most convenient.
- Alaska & Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Etc. Please contact us with your shipping address for a quote
- Shipping to Metropolitan Zip Code: New York 100xx-119xx , MA 025xx-026xx, DC 200xx-205xx : +$150
CANADIAN CUSTOMERS: Fedex Freight shipping rate estimate is calculated during check-out. Shipping to a commercial address with a forklift in Canada should be approximately $75, but contact us for a quote as more remote destinations will probably be higher. Shipments to Canada will need a customs broker. If you do not have a broker, we can handle the brokerage, duties and taxes for $185. Contact us for more details.
ROMEX® is a registered trademark of Southwire Company
THIS IS AN AMAZING TOOL. ONLY TOOK AN HOUR TO STIP WIRE THAT WOULD OF TAKEN AT LEAST 4 DAYS.
I have 2 other wire strippers and this one is the best by far. Very glad I bought it.
After trying different wire strippers, i find this to be the most versatile and effective solution for all of my wire stripping needs!! Great product, definitely recommend if you want a fast and efficient process!