BLUEROCK TYP-28A Mini Compact Magnetic Drill Press Small Mag
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- IN STOCK USA! Ships out the same day if ordered by 1PM PST M-F
- 38.00 LBS
- FREE USA Shipping
TYP-28A Compact Mini Magnetic Drill by BLUEROCK ® Tools
- Drilling Capacity: Annular Cutters 7/16"-1 1/2" (35mm)
- Drilling Depth: 2"
- Short, portable and compact mini mag
- Tool Holder: Direct Arbor with ¾" Weldon Shank
- Motor Data: 110V/AC60Hz, 950W
- Speed: 640 Revolutions per/min
- Magnetic Adhesion: 2600 ft/lbs
- Height: 10", Width: 6", Length: 10"
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
This will be our second 28A drill, the first one lasted for over 5 years and only broke after being dropped by one of our techs. He was not using the safety chain at the time, thus the damage was sever to the motor. This drill is the perfect size for all the frame drilling we do in tight quarters. The automatic oiler bottle is a great asset for smooth frame drilling.
Bought this for truck frames and it works great it is a little big for a mini and it weights 30 lbs or more but it sure works good . I would definently buy one again