BLUEROCK DRY Type 13 pc 1"-5" Set Diamond Coring Bit Concrete Core Drill - PACKAGE DEAL
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- ALL DRY Bits
- Usually Ships Within 24hrs!
- 45.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
DRY TYPE 1"-5" 13PC SET BLUEROCK TOOLS DIAMOND CORING BIT FOR CORE DRILL
- Outside Bit Diameter: 1", 1.25", 1.5", 1.75", 2", 2.25", 2.5", 2.75", 3", 3.5", 4", 4.5" and 5."
- Overall Length: 11" Approximate
- Inside Barrel Depth: 10" Approximate
- Thread Type: 5/8" used on some concrete core drills.
- Our BLUEROCK brand core drills have a 1 1/4" spindle. Please select the 1 1/4” to 5/8” adapter option if using this bit with our core drill.
Note to buyers: Concrete coring bits are considered a consumable part. Bit life varies based on many factors including; material type, material density, depth of cut, hole diameter, drilling speed, wet/dry drilling and operator experience. As such, it is extremely difficult for BLUEROCK Tools to assess individual projects and speak to how long a bit will last before it needs to be replaced.
We consider these core bits to be mid-grade in their performance but sold at a low-grade price point. Our customers tend to consider these bits to be a better value compared to high-grade bits that are a lot more expensive. We often hear that even though high-grade bits may last twice as long, they cost four times the price and they are happy buying our bits and getting the same amount of feet cut for half the price.
Wet type concrete coring bits are NOT designed to cut all types of rock. They are primarily designed to cut concrete. Certain types of rock can be cut, but it will limit the bit life. The decision to use these bits on materials that they are not primarily designed for will be done at the risk of the user and not covered under our standard business policy.
FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES PLEASE CONTACT FOR SHIPPING QUOTATION, IF NOT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN ITEM DESCRIPTION.