BLUEROCK STRiPiNATOR MWS-808 & W-L100 Wire Stripping Machine - Combo Deal
Brand : BLUEROCK TOOLS
- Combo Deal MWS-808 & WL
- Usually Ships Within 24hrs!
- 57.00 LBS
- FREE USA Shipping
STRiPiNATOR® Model 808 Manual Wire Stripping Machine Model
WL-100 Wire Stripping Machine by BLUEROCK®
Model: 808 US PATENT # US8839695B2 - CN Patent # ZL201030705094.5
TURN THAT PILE OF WIRE INTO A PILE OF CASH!!
- Wire Range: 18AWG - 1" OD
- Strips Certain ROMEX® Brand Cable or other NM Cables
- 9 Channels of Cutters
- 9 Cutting Blades
- Knurling on Larger Rollers for Traction when Pulling Wire Through
- NO unnecessary/dangerous back guard that impedes small wire or forces the user to put there hands near the gear
- Larger and Sturdier Handcrank than the Competition
- DON'T WASTE TIME WITH THE OTHER MANUAL WIRE STRIPPERS THAT YOU HAVE TO ADJUST EVERYTIME YOU CHANGE WIRE SIZES!!! THIS MACHINE AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTS!!!!
What seperates this manual machine from the competition is the above statement. Anyone that's used a standard wire stipper knows that it takes a lot of time and man power to adjust the blade up and down and up and down. This machine saves you that time. Basically there is 1 set of cutter/roller. It's made to cut the tops of wire. The spring loaded mechanism on the top allows you to adjust the tension of the cutters depending on what wire or jacket size you are cutting- this prolongs the blade life.
We carry spare parts in stock for this machine, so if you need anything in the future, feel free to contact us. Spare Blades are $5 per blade and there are 9 blades per machine. We also sell a Large Wire Handwheel for bigger wire. This handwheel makes it easier to manually strip the bigger wire that you may have. The Large Wire Handwheel is $49. Please see separate listing for more information.
- Manual Adjusters and Blade for Variating Wire Sizes
- Adjust blade using a hand wingnut
- Wire Range: 24AWG - 7/8"
- Comes with 2 FREE Blades - Blades are Sharpenable
- Clamps to the Corner of Most Tables or can be Permanently Mounted
This machine is very basic. It uses human power and skill to manually adjust the machine and pull wire through the cutter/roller channel. There are 3 rollers and 1 cutting blade. All are adjustable depending on the size and shape of the wire you are cutting. This machine comes with 2 cutting blades FREE. The HSS blades can be sharpened easily by using a benchtop grinder or sharpening stone. Overall it's a good little benchtop stripper for the price. Check out the video.
We've been selling different types of wire stripping machines since 2005. We know a lot about the recycling business and how to assist our customers in making extra money from their spare wire.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for the interest!
THESE SHIPPING PRICES ARE FOR THE LOWER 48 ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT FOR ALASKA & HAWAII SHIPPING PRICES.
ROMEX® is a registered trademark of Southwire Company.